- 1 Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix + the ingredients called on the box
- 1 container Pillsbury Funfetti Valentines Vanilla Frosting
- 1 container Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Frosting, Milk Chocolate flavor
- 3/4 cup diced strawberries
- Heat the oven to 350F. Line a jelly rolls pan (10X15″) with aluminum foil. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl stir the brownie mix with the oil, water and eggs.
- Pour the brownie mix in the prepared pan and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely.
- Invert the pan on a cutting board, remove the aluminum foil and cut the brownie in 2 equal parts.
- Spread the vanilla frosting on top of one cake layer. (to make it easier to spread, stir the frosting with a spoon in the container for few seconds)
- Scatter the diced strawberries over the frosting, gently pressing them in.
- Carefully, place the second brownie half over the strawberries.
- Spread the chocolate frosting over the second brownie layer.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours before cutting into squares.
- Serve with fresh strawberries.