- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup International Delight Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups powder sugar
- ~ 2-3 tablespoons International Delight Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- Heat the oven to 325F. Spray two 6 cavity donut pans. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl or a large measuring cup add the sugar, eggs, melted butter, coffee creamer and vanilla extract. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl add the flour, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the middle.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ones and stir until just combined.
- Spoon the batter into a ziplock or a pastry bag, cut a corner and pipe the batter into the prepared donut pans.
- Bake the donuts for 14-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and cool slightly them before adding the glaze.
- To make the glaze, in a small bowl combine powder sugar with enough Vanilla coffee creamer to make a thick glaze. You can either dip the donuts into the glaze or spread glaze on top on the donuts with a small spatula or a teaspoon.
- Scatter sprinkles all over the glazed donuts.