- 3 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or coconut extract
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup International Delight Almond Joy Coffee Creamer
- (toasted) coconut flakes for scattering on top of the truffles – optional
- Line a cookie baking sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl combine the shredded coconut, condensed milk, sugar and extract. Stir to combine.
- With a small ice-cream scoop, drop coconut balls onto the prepared cookie sheet and roll into uniform balls.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- In a heatproof bowl add the chocolate and coffee creamer.
- Place the bowl on top of a pot with simmering water (make sure the bowl does not touch the water) and stir until the chocolate has melted.
- One at a time, dip the coconut balls into the chocolate, tap off the excess and place the chocolate covered truffles onto a wire rack on on a clean cookie sheet lines with wax paper.
- Scatter toasted coconut or sprinkles on top of the truffles, if desired.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is set.