- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup International Delight French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup International Delight French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- Heat the oven to 350°F. Line a 13 x 9″ baking dish with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl add the butter and sugar. With the paddle attachment on, beat on low speed until pale and fluffy, about 3-5 minutes.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla and the 1/4 cup International Delight French Vanilla Coffee Creamer
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl.
- Add flour mixture in 2 additions, alternating with the buttermilk.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 24 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven to cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- In a heatproof bowl add the chocolate chips and 3/4 cup International Delight French Vanilla Coffee Creamer. Microwave in 15 seconds intervals until the chocolate chips begin to melt. Stir until completely melted and smooth.
- Pour over the cooled coffee cake.
- Wait until the ganache has set before cutting into pieces.