- 1-1/4 cups Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 to 3 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2.5 to 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken tenders
- Whisk together dressing, lime juice, honey, chili powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Place chicken in a gallon size ziplock bag. Pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag and toss to coat. Refrigerate chicken 1 hour to overnight.
- Prepare grill. Remove chicken from marinade and place on grill. Cook until internal temperate reaches 165ºF, approximately 10 to 12 minutes.
Can use any cut of chicken - chicken breasts, chicken thighs, chicken drumsticks.