- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 cups milk
- 16 oz elbow macaroni
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Place in a saucepan with two cups of milk or until cauliflower is covered. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile prepare pasta according to package directions, drain.
- When cauliflower has cooked, drain liquid and place cauliflower in a food processor and blend until smooth. Return cauliflower to saucepan. Stir in yogurt, milk and cheeses and whisk until smooth. Combine pasta and cheese mixture until completely blended.
- Spray two muffin tins with non-stick spray. Scoop macaroni into each cup.
- In a small bowl combine panko and Parmesan. Sprinkle mixture over each muffin. Bake in a 400 degree preheated oven for 30 minutes or until golden.