- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar substitute or granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup + 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar substitute or granulated sugar
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) sugar free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, sliced
- whipped topping and pretzels for garnish, optional
Preheat oven to 350F.
In a mixing bowl, combine pretzels, butter and sugar.
Press prepared pretzels into an ungreased 9×13-inch baking dish and bake for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool.
In your mixer’s bowl combine whipping cream, vanilla, and 1-1/2 tablespoons sugar; beat until cream reaches stiff peaks. Set aside.
Beat the cream cheese and remaining sugar together until smooth and creamy.
Fold in the prepared whipped topping.
Spread cream cheese filling over pretzel crust all the way to the edges; add walnuts on top and refrigerate until chilled.
In a large bowl, add boiling water and gelatin; stir in strawberries and chill in the fridge until partially set.
Spoon the strawberry mixture over the cream cheese filling.
Chill 6 hours to overnight, or until firm.
Cut into squares and garnish with whipped topping and pretzels.
WW FREESTYLE POINTS: 11